Friday, January 29, 2010

hey guys!

YES. Yet another new blog coming from me. lol. Sorry you guys have to start adding or changing the links AGAIN. LOL
Crap knows how many blogs I owned before never even bother to update, my previous "frequent" followers would probably curse me on this  :P
hangat-hangat chicken shit at first then mati-ed in the middle of the way... >.<


But THAT won't happen this year (I hope!) as this year one of my new year resolutions is  "I promise to keep it up, marry to my blog and update it  frequently as I can" :) *fingers crossed*
Merely created to pen down my thoughts at that moment especially those many many happy moments also when the world  is turning against me..  not! :P


And obviously my blogskin is still underconstruction so bare with me guys, till I find a suitable ones. And the comment box.. mmm... how to get that ah? nevermind i'll figure that out later. Oh, please please leave a footprint by acknowledging me that you are here :)


Since its a new post and a new blog i present to you ....




my irritated look bwahahahah :P

2 comments:

  1. this blog isnt good. come to nuruddinzainal.posterous.com thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... self-promoting eh? help urself udin! :P

    ReplyDelete