Sunday, April 11, 2010

waiting

I'm waiting for reply from my supervisor....

*fingers cross*

I  hope I don't have to edit anything. Sick of FYP!

I wanna get it done and over already!

Submission date is tomorrow! WohOoO!! I can't wait to reward myself with a nice oil massage! 

BALI THEME please. 

or any kind la! i'm willing to pay for pleasure!!
my back been aching for weeks already :( If I could remember, since the day I back from China till now! :( started doing FYP like mad, lack of sleeps, sleeping time got screwed, lack of eatings, drinkings, mamaks, outings everything! I need to be young and youthful again! 
FYP had taken much of my energies!

MASSEUSE, you better be GOOOD!

  :)


on random note #1: when you hit bottom, you tend to appreciate every little things you never once did. even 

the slightest thing! ironically.  hence don't take things for granted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment