Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cleaning the mess!

Today, I'm going to clean my cupboard full of clothes!
Gotta sort the clothes out, too many old junks that my cupboard is suffocating for place to breathe. Gotta find a place to chuck em one side or sell it here :P or give it to charity :)
That day I played "dress up", shiok sendiri with myself on the mirror. Very the vain~~ lol

Let's see what I can dig out today :)

**Oh random note, JacJac wants me to help her make "pai tee" or better known as "top hat" today. Lol. 
and Ping said I knew how to do and it is easy we had a talked on a phone that day . funnY! I thought she meant the "kuih topi"(brown-like color) instead of "top hat" . hahaha. Miscomunication. failed. lol.

We'll see if I'm meeting the lovelies today :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Organizing the clothes according to the colors is no joke! Sorry la, gotta bare with the quality of the pictures taken from my handphone because I miskin got no camera :D.

**Disclaimer : Some are for sale and some are for display purpose only  :)


These are the piles of hanging clothes




the utter mess after taking everything out from the closet! :D



and below are the amount of treasures I found in the closet. never knew it existed :


Denim dress.




Flowery dress  (For sale)
Bought in MMU
Still new.




Vintage dress. 




I called it "Pocahontas Dress" (For sale)
Worn once.




My prom dress! When I was in form 2. Can't believe I can still fit in! haha.




Colourful dress (For sale)
Worn twice.
Still new!




I only wore this once last CNY! During my chubby moment, I wore and I look fugly in it. 
But its not for sale now hahaha :P




Ala-the-Bimbo Paris Hilton~





Picnic dress (For sale)
Never get the chance to wear it.




Pinky tiny flowers. (For sale)
Bought in Thailand.
Worn twice.



After sorting everything out. Tadaaa :


It took the whole day. 

Penat.com

3 comments:

  1. camwhore!!! :p no wonder leo was making the joke about u liking to take gambar kat depan cermin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cis jac jac!!!!!!! i just saw ur comment!!! hahaha if not how to take full lenght. lol i mmg femes take picture in front of mirrorrrrrrrrr hehehehe

    ReplyDelete