Thursday, March 18, 2010

:(

My com got infected by virus :(
I brought my pendrive to print my resume yesterday. Photostat shop the one in MMU. Stupid shop not only sucked my money but also made me paid more because the stupid shop color printer spoil (like as if my fault) so I have to pay for the extra printing papers that didn't turn up good. Grr..

In my pendrive I did save my FYP in it. But I saved everything out in the lappie before I went China because my bro-in-law thought  to save the pictures when we are in China just in case we took too many pictures. So basically, my pendrive is all empty :(

Then now pulak my pendrive kena infected by virus :( kesian my lappie Hopefully he doesn't need to visit the hospital again. My friend said, my files still can be restored. Ahh.. what a relief to hear that. Imagine if everything lost (choi3x) I have to freaking re-do my FYP 1 :( :( :(.... no.....

Pray for the best. Am waiting everything to be scanned finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment