Tuesday, March 16, 2010

super busy

Hey peepz!

I'll find a time to blog about me China trip okay? Am super busy with assignments and FYP.
planning to finish all assignments this week.
No pics uploaded yet for the China trip because the camera is not with me.Too bad. But I took a few from my phone though :) 
To sum it up in four words :


China was awesome YO! :)

Ping ping asked did I bring back any China man with me. Hahaha.

No. They stoinks! But ABCs are freaking cute there <3 <3

Udin asked me if see any camelot and also startfish for snacks!

Plenty! and the starfish looks creepie with orange buds! (took picture of it) eek!

Kabuki and Evan asked if I bought any souvenirs.

Blueks! hahaha. Did :) 

and

She she asked if I had  fun there.

Hell Yeah! With my awesome family! :) Experience many new things - snow fight! nais! hehehe

I'm glad to have to this trip as it opens my eyes to a wider views of  accepting different cultures and values. China is very much different from the norms. I had culture shock at first. Imagine I know nuts about Mandarin and I'm stuck in a country where everybody speaks nothing but Mandarin! Lol. To the extend I have to use sign language = _ =. But its a nice experience though. With knowledge of a standard 1 mandarin i tembak only to survive! hahaha. So yeah, I polished my mandarin a little ;)

I'd love to travel to many places, visiting other countries for a vacation so next time round would most likely be...  

BALI!! 



this is for now. 

have a nice day guys :)









3 comments:

  1. Nais! Hehe.
    Hujung bulan ni I pegi Jakarta she.
    Class project -_-
    Hopefully will enjoy it.
    We are so short of funding nw.

    And I always kene marah dgn my ketua sbb im head of sponsorship & we got not enuff moolah.
    They ingat senang ke nk cr sponsor. Cisss.
    And expect ME the only one to gerak. Suppose to be the class responsibility too la kan for the funding.
    Hishh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.. kesian. all talk but no action huh.
    anyway what is ur room address? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. My room address? Malu lah ;p

    No. 13, Jalan Kristal Dua 7/68B
    Seksyen 7
    40000, Shah Alam
    Selangor

    ReplyDelete