Thursday, March 4, 2010

The one with Ping's birthday celebration

Am taking a break from studying, the weather is killing me! T T
Seriously getting darker now :( So much for staying at home for months to maintain a fair skin, one time outing under the sun my skin dries up T T So imagine how horrible the weather is! Moisturizer and whitening cream are my best friend now. heheee :P

Anyway, I gave a  be-earlied-surprise-impromptu birthday celebration for my lovelies, Ping. She was in Melaka for 3 weeks and I thought I had never celebrated any birthday occasion with her, so might as well throw her one since she's around ;)

I went to her house and she was still in her PJ busy picking up calls from clients. LOL :P. the surprise a bit tak jadi la, coz she saw it already. But anyho, these are the pictures :


Those who borned in 1986 are supposed to be 24 this year! but I asked for 25 candles LOL. I actually thought we are 25 ( chinese calender - cover malu - maths fail! ) hahahahahhaha. She was like " Su Ling! You want me to get older faster is it!" ;) oppsss!Sorry Pingu! :P


She was terharu~ :) aww.. *hugs*


Making her wish. In photo I tagged, JacTimon, Jeremy, DonDonovey, HoChun, Leo and myself :)


:)
The white cream on my nose, Ping ping naughtily took the cream from the cake and dashed it on my nose. We wrestled and cake fight after that :P 

thanks for being there for all these year :) 
and we'll have another round of "ika" session at the Voyage k? hehehe can't wait till the next round of girl's day out. glad u had fun :)

its a short entry. gotta hit the books now. C ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment