Sunday, March 21, 2010

This post is dedicated to u, She :)

 This weekend I given yet another surprise birthday celebration to my favorite person on earth :

SHE SHE!!


It was a belated one because her birthday was on the March 13th, the day while I was still playing snow fight with my brother. hehe. I missed the party where she had with the gang and her bf while i was in China. Greetings~~~ :)
So, I went to her shop and she was all surprised and didn't expect me to surprise her in this way. Hehehe. Her reaction was funny though, she was almost in tears .. aww *hugs*
I love to see people's reaction when they received surprises, because the reaction on their faces is very genuine and it certainly makes my day :) hehehe

I knew her since we were in Form 6. We had our best moments on those days that we named ourselves "She She partner". Lol. That was because the both of us were in the same class and we always had the same frequency and instinct to pay a visit to the toilet automatically when the time comes. LOL. weird that makes it special~ lol Hahaha. Much too often that we called ourselves She She. :).

We are like sisters, we are always there to support one another regardless of any ups and downs and she had never failed to turn me down. never once. :). After we graduated from Form 6 we both went on our separate ways to continue with the journey of accomplishing goals in our lives. But that don't stop us from meeting each other all times as we still remain strongly in touch. :) .


Appreciate and Love ya loads she, hope you had a blast and great one with me at jetty hehehe :)

sincerely,
ur she she

No comments:

Post a Comment